SVOS University Coordinator
Coordinate the dates, venues, and speaker schedules for the four sessions of SVOS University in March and April. Coordinate with the provided list of speakers for each session (and add new ones). Select appropriate dates, schedule meeting rooms, and coordinate timely e-mail publication of meeting reminders to participating artists. Work with Executive Director to identify speakers and develop meeting outline for both Part 1 and Part 2 sessions.
Web Site Content Writer
Write stories about art and artists for the web site that art targeted to the art buying public. This will include interviewing (via phone, e-mail, or in person) various artists and writing the "Profile of an Artist" story monthly during the year. (More frequently during March and April). In addition, other short stories about art related topics such as "Understanding Different Styles", "How to Identify Quality Artwork", as well as similar topics.
E-mail Marketing Specialist
Support SVOS email communications to our targeted audiences. Develop a communication strategy and schedule and use our Constant Contact system to deliver the messages.
- Learn to use the SVOS Constant Contact e-mail system to compose and distribute various messages
- Coordinate activities with Marketing Manager or Executive Director to ensure accurate and consistent information flow without audience fatigue.
- Coordinate separate communication strategies to participating artists, SVOS staff, and to the art-loving public
- Prospective and participating artists, keep them informed!
- Recruitment marketing and registration deadlines
- Information and guidelines for making their open studio successful
- Preview Exhibit information and deadlines
- SVOS marketing and PR efforts
- Local community, art supporters and buyers
- Communicate to our supporters and build anticipation for upcoming events
- Create a response oriented strategy to build attendance at SVOS
- Coordinate with marketing to keep brand and marketing awarness
- Maintain our list of art lovers