How to Register for SVOS
SVOS is not a juried event, but you will need the following items to be accepted so it's best to have these ready before you begin:
- A body of recent, original artwork. At least 8 pieces, of your artwork that you wish to present to the public for sale or show.
- Three jpg images of your recent work included on the CD or Flash drive. If you participated in SVOS in the past we recommend that you use new images every year. Checkout Image Guidelines for help in preparing your images.
- If you want your Flash drive returned, be sure to include a self-addressed, brown, padded shipping envelove with proper postage. White business envelopes cannot protect the drive from damage in the automatic canceling machines.
- Your typed artist statement included on the CD or Flash Drive (do not send a hard copy as we cannot retype it). Check our Statement Guidelines for help in preparing your statement.
- A location where you will show your art to the public. You may participate in all three weekends for the same fee. There is no additional charge for more weekends. Also, you can choose to show at a different location each weekend. However, you can only have one location for each weekend and you must be present at that location.
- Download and completely fill out the registration form.
- Include a CD or Flash drive with your images and your artist's statement.
- Do not send a paper copy of your statement, we cannot retype those.
- Registrations that do not include jpg images will be returned.
- Be sure to indicate where you will show your artwork and what weekends you will participate.
- Include your check for the correct amount. Registrations without proper payment will be returned.
- Mail before December 31st to:
- SVOS Registration
- PO Box 111000
- Campbell, CA 95011-1000